Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 51

10/26/12

More goodies from Young Living!

















In addition to my amazing Young Living Essential Oils from Day 45, these products also came in my first order.

The product on the left was a freebie- they are roller heads to attach to the oil bottles so you can just roll them onto the skin.

The middle product is NINGXIA RED juice which is infused with a signature blend of essential oils to energize, fortify, and revitalize body and spirit.  I'm tellin' ya... the day I received my package I was feeling like I was coming down with the flu, I drank one of these pouches and within 15 minutes I was running around like the Energizer Bunny. No joke.

Lastly, my multi-vitamin which is specially formulated to support the nutritional needs of women.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment