Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 41

10/16/12

On day 2, I shared the EWG Cosmetic Database that really got me started with this chemical-free-transformation-thing.  Well I just saw that they have the EWG cleaners guide as well- - this site is available to check your products; specifically those used for household cleaning.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that [the only conventional cleaning product left in my home] Palmolive "pure + clear" dish soap - has a rating of F.  How can they call it "pure + clear" when it is toxic enough of recieve the score of F on the A-F rating scale?!?! I plan to finish off this almost-empty bottle while figuring out a safer homemade alternative.

Please check your household cleaners as well as your "health" and beauty products if you haven't already.  Consider replacing them with the cheap, non-toxic alternatives that I have showed you so far and will continue to show you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment