Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 45

10/20/12

Young Living Essential Oils!!!!!

I can't explain how excited I was to learn about, order, receive, and use these amazing products!

I began by ordering a starter kit that came with tons of information, a few oils, and samplers. I also chose the Everyday Oils Collection since I couldn't wait to start experimenting! I added in the Progessence Plus serum (amazing) for my hormonal imbalance issues.  I decided to try the Cedarwood since it is known to help children with ADD/ADHD, and my son has a mild case of ADD.

Like I said, I became an independent distributor since I am so stinkin' frugal and I wanted the most affordable option available.

Since making the toothpaste and mouthwash, I have played around with a few more ideas including: antibacterial hand soap, hand sanitizer, dish soap, sore muscle rub, fabric softener, bath soaks, air freshener and acne treatment... Recipes to come once perfected.

--These are therapeutic grade and they are the purest oils available! They are not synthetic, they come from the Earth and go through a very intense purification process--

**My favorites so far have to be the Thieves and Progessence Serum, but I love them all!!

If you are interested in any of these products I would be more than happy to help!  I think everyone should have at least some of these oils in their home!! *If anyone has any essential oil uses to share, please do.* 



P.S. - a big thanks to Samantha - one of my first friends ever, for sharing this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment