Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 46

10/21/12

DIY Young Living Acne Treatment

((Acne is caused by an overproduction of sebum due to oversensitivity of sebacious glands caused by increased testosterone))----> this screams PCOS (me)

I researched a bit about which Essential Oils are most successful in fighting acne (since my hormones are so wacky, my acne is too).

I decided to use the lavender and thieves - I filled this glass spray bottle with filtered water and added 3-4 drops of each.  It feels so refreshing! I have had some recent break-outs so I hope this helps!

To use - shake well, spray on a cotton ball and clean face three times a day with this solution!


Other Beneficial Oils for Acne:

Tea Tree
Lemon Grass
Niouli
Thieves
Lavender
Rose
Lemon
Geranium

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment