Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 40

10/15/12

If you liked the idea of Pepperment-Thieves Toothpaste, you will also be interested in this DIY 3-ingredient mouthwash... so safe and mild, you can drink it! If you watched Stacey's video: Non-Toxic Toothpaste and Mouthwash - you will already know how to concoct it, but here is what mine looks like.


I filled a clean glass (no BPA leaches out) tea bottle with filtered water, added 5 drops of Thieves and 4 drops of Pepperment Essential Oils from Young Living.  This mouthwash paired with the toothpaste from yesterday is a perfect combination.  You can even take a swig of this afterwards for immunity.

So - As I promised on Day 2, "I am completely prepared to show you how to replace your harmful products with homemade, inexpensive, non-toxic, natural yummy goodness if you so choose".

I have posted chemical-free recipes for an exfoliating sugar scrub, creamy rosemary body wash, almond soap, laundry detergent, toothpaste, and now mouthwash - along with safe store-bought alternatives to deodorant and of course coconut oil which has about 572 uses.  ...My wheels are always spinning with new ideas to try in the future so I can share them with you!! -----> P.S. - who are"you" anyways?  I have close to 1,000 page views and only 2 comments! Please comment so I know who's paying attention :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment