Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 9

9/14/12

Frugal Tip:

So, the other day I hit up the PX - the military postal exchange, it's like a big Walmart but has name brand items and clothing at discount prices.  I always head to the clearance section.  I found a few great deals including 3 shirts for under 7$.

My favorite find was this dress.  It is valued at $45.90, but being that the PX is normally cheaper, it was originally priced at $39.00.  As of right now, I wouldn't spend that much on a dress unless it was for something super special.  Luckily it was an additional 75% off which brought it down to $9.75.  *The button on the back was missing so I thought why not bring that to the cashier's attention - so I did and she took off another 10%. I ended up getting this dress for a whopping $8.77.  When I got home, I added a vintage jewel button from my grandma's collection - I think she would be proud of me for getting her 'crafty' gene.




Make sure to always check the clearance section, especially at the end of seasons, for great deals!  If there is a flaw with your item, mention it and see if you can get an additional discount :-) Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment