Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 4

9/9/12

If you happen to come across any of these....


                                                           
 ... you would be wise to get your hands on a few, - especially if you find them for .25 cents each at your local grocery store :-) They come in very handy! Just wait and see!

These glass mason jars are also a great addition to your cupboards or pantry:


I like to label mine with my label maker (for things such as Rice or Oatmeal that I always keep in stock) because it looks more classy!  But if I am only using it for temporary storage (like my Edamame snack) then I use a dry-erase marker and write what it is on the metal top.

As of last week, these mason jars are my new Tupperware of choice.  They are more durable, last longer, and don't leach out questionable chemicals into your food when heated. --The same goes for all of the plates, bowls, and glasses in my house.  (This idea originally came from my dear friend Suzanne - but I just recently starting using them!)

Until next time,
Lisha

No comments:

Post a Comment