Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 5

9/10/12

Firstly: I would like to thank my mother-in-law Mary Ann, my friend Dawn, and my cousin Lucretia for sharing the link to my blog on their facebook pages!  Thank you for helping to spread the word!!

Helpful Hint:

One thing you can try with a simple spray bottle is creating your own healthy cooking spray!  I tried to find olive oil spray at the store with no luck, so I decided to make my own.  I got this idea from Nature's Nurture Blog.



1. Sterilize the spray bottle with hot water.
2. Place 1 part olive oil (or oil of choice) and 3 parts filtered water in spray bottle
3. Shake well
4. Store in cupboard- not the fridge, it will harden and won't spray
5. Enjoy your new healthy cooking spray :-)

Clearly I was not reading these instructions while I concocted my spray.  Luckily, this particular batch works great, but next time I will not make so much since it says to only keep for about a week.


* P.S. My Lola turned 2 today :-)

*new squeaky toy! - I am starting to regret that decision!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment