Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 8

9/13/12

Hola!  So, if you got an error page when you tried to access my blog, it's because it was marked as spam (I think because I posted too many links).  Apparently they reviewed it and determined that there is no spam here :-)

Anyways, I want to share a yummy salad dressing that I made... I got the recipe from Clean Start - a book I borrowed from the library.

Spinach Salad with Orange Dill Dressing


I threw together some of what I had on hand to make a salad - spinach, 2 hard-boiled eggs, homemade croutons, and swiss cheese.

Orange Dill Dressing:

      Mix together-
  • 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
  • zest of one orange
  • 1 tbsp. lime juice
  • 1 tbsp. fresh dill
  • sea salt and black pepper
(It was real yummy but to make it creamy I added some plain greek yogurt and I added a little maple syrup to make it sweeter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment